Truck drivers are literally the “engine” that keeps our country running. You can be certain that what you do matters because in less than 24 hours businesses, factories, hospitals and hotels across the country would be crippled without the materials you deliver. If you have been considering a career as a CDL truck driver, you have come to the right place.
- Are you looking for a new career and can’t afford to miss a paycheck while you learn? Join our team! Bailey Trucking pays you $11.00 per hour while you train to get your Class A CDL License.
- Are you looking for a new career and can’t afford tuition? Join our team! Bailey Trucking sponsors your driving school! This takes about 3 to 5 weeks depending upon how quickly you learn. You earn $11.00 per hour while you are in CDL driving school.
- Is your CDL training school over but you aren’t yet ready to drive on your own? Join our team! Bailey Trucking pays one of our hand-picked, seasoned drivers to mentor you so that you can get some real over-the-road experience. While this happens you still get paid your hourly wage. Your personalized mentoring phase takes about 2 to 4 weeks. While you are under the mentorship of one of our drivers you pay is $15.00 per hour.
- Do you need a job when you finish training? Join our team! We hire you while you train and have a driving job ready for you after you’re qualified to drive.
- Have you heard that you will earn less because you’re new? A lot of companies pay new drivers less when they hit the road on their own. Not Bailey Trucking! After you are ready to drive solo, you get great pay for each run you make.
- Are you wondering what the catch is? We will spend about $10,000 training you for your new career. This includes CDL driver school, your hourly pay from the time you start training to the time you drive solo, and your mentor’s pay. You have to commit to drive for Bailey Trucking for one year after you are qualified to drive on your own. But we’ll be honest, the reason we have a high tenure is because people like being a part of our team. We hope that even when your year is up, you’ll decide to stay!